Allegheny West House Auction, Friday, September 30th.
September 17th, 2010
House Auction, 705 Brighton Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15233
Friday, September 30, 2010 at 6:45 pm
7,000 square foot Chateau-style three-story mansion with 2,000 square foot three-story carriage house (with apartment and garage) and courtyard.
• Graciously restored 5 bedroom and 4-1/2 bath home
• Reception Hall with fireplace, grand oak staircase, built-in window seats and tables, and original hardwood floor
• Parlor with fireplace, crown molding, wainscoting, and original hardwood floor
• Dining Room with fireplace, oak paneled walls, built-in cabinets, window seat, and original hardwood floor
• Gourmet Kitchen with cherry cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite tops, and porcelain tile floor
• Unique original spiral rear staircase
• Library and Study with fireplace, built-in oak cabinets and seating
• Master Suite with fireplaces, Jacuzzi, walk-in shower and balcony
• Fully Insulated with Central air & Forced air heat (zoned)
• New slate simulated roof, new windows
Contact Karl Owens at Howard Hanna 412-897-0330 to schedule a walk-thru or an inspection.
10% Deposit required on the day of sale payable to “Howard Hanna Real Estate Services” and final closing within 30 days. The home will be sold in “as-is” condition with no warranties.