If you value…
- architectural landmarks that make a city unique and distinctive
- traditional main streets that provide opportunities for local businesses
- historic neighborhoods with affordable housing
- vibrant urban areas, historic parks, and historic farms
- walking tours and educational programs featuring regional history and architecture
…then join the Pittsburgh History & Landmarks Foundation (PHLF), a non-profit historic preservation organization, and support its mission. Your membership is an investment in the Pittsburgh region.