Menu Contact/Location

A Home With a Past Becomes a Present

In 1992, Judith Harvey fell in love with a dilapidated historic landmark that would eventually become her home.

After years of restoration, she turned Heathside Cottage into a showplace with the intention of preserving the 1855 Gothic Revival Cottage for the enjoyment of future generations.

To accomplish that goal, in 2000, she placed a fa├žade easement on her National Register listed home then gave it to the Pittsburgh History & Landmarks Foundation while retaining the right to live there for the rest of her life.

Pittsburgh History & Landmarks Foundation

100 West Station Square Drive, Suite 450

Pittsburgh, PA 15219

Phone: 412-471-5808  |  Fax: 412-471-1633