IF YOU VALUE…
- Architectural landmarks that make a city unique and distinctive
- Traditional Main Streets that provide opportunities for local businesses
- Historic neighborhoods with affordable housing
- Vibrant urban areas, historic parks, and historic farms
- Walking tours and educational programs promoting regional history and architecture
…THEN JOIN US!
The Pittsburgh History & Landmarks Foundation (PHLF) is a non-profit historic preservation organization. Support its mission and enjoy many benefits. Your membership is an investment in the Pittsburgh region.
Visit the DONATE page if you wish to make a donation in addition to your membership.
*The portion of your dues exceeding $15 is tax deductible. Make checks payable to PHLF.
Corporate$250.00 Select options
Family/Dual$30.00 Select options
Heritage Society$1,000.00 Select options
Individual$25.00 Select options
Life Benefactor$5,000.00 Select options
Non-profit or School$35.00 Select options
School District$50.00 Select options
Student/Senior (age 55 or above)$15.00 Select options
For details on a multiple-year membership plan at a reduced rate contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-471-5808, ext. 527.