The Residences at Market at Fifth is the newest restoration project by Market at Fifth, LP, a subsidiary of Pittsburgh History & Landmarks Foundation.Located in the historic Market Square district across from 3 PNC Plaza and Triangle Park, Market at Fifth is in the most central location downtown, just one block from the bustling Cultural District and in the midst of downtown’s largest development projects.
- Features 7 exciting floor plans, including two penthouses w/ private rooftop decks overlooking a green roof and a spectacular view of the urban landscape, architecture, and skyline of Pittsburgh.
- The premium penthouse units are 1,100SF, and include a bedroom and den (that could be another bedroom) and have large private decks which look onto a green roof.
- State of the art amenities include:
- fully equipped kitchen with deluxe appliances
- state-of-the-art bamboo flooring
- wired with high-speed Cat-5 networking to use with the provider of your choice
- premium granite countertops in kitchen and bathroom
- premium custom wood cabinetry
- water & trash included
- 15ft ceilings
- floor to ceiling windows in many of the units
- private entrance located at 494 Graeme Street
- Pet free community
- Residential parking leases available at nearby garages
Downtown living is surging across the nation. Don’t miss your chance to live in one of downtown Pittsburgh’s premier urban spaces.